When you’re searching for a heating contractor in Maywood Park, OR, you want a reputable company with skilled technicians, excellent reviews, and a great reputation. Look no further – the answer is Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning. We offer a wide range of heating products and services. Contact us for heating services, from furnace installation and replacement to heat pump repair and maintenance. We work with all heater makes and models!
We aim for nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction. Read some of our top-rated reviews and customer testimonials!
Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repairs
Although you wouldn’t want your furnace to fail, it helps to know the signs of a failing unit than to walk into a freezing home. Watch out for these signs as they indicate that it’s time to call for furnace repairs.
- Your furnace is blowing cold or lukewarm air.
- Dramatically high heating bills.
- You’re hearing odd noises from your furnace.
- You’re spending more on repairs.
- Dirty and dusty smells coming from your furnace.
- The pilot light is yellow.
Professional Heating System Installation and Replacement
Installing a new heating system can significantly improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort. A new heating system will be more efficient and work more reliably than your older unit. One of the best ways to ensure your heater works well for as long as possible is to get it installed by professionals.
You can count on our professionals at Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning to make sure you get the right-sized unit. We’ll help you determine your heating needs and quickly and accurately install the right heater for your needs.
Visit our blog for plenty of HVAC tips and information.
Is a Heater Tune-Up Necessary?
Many homeowners ignore the annual heater tune-up, but there are several reasons you should do it. Here are some of the reasons why a tune-up is crucial:
- Safety: Having a trained expert inspect your heating system ensures it’s safe to operate.
- Preventive maintenance: Tune-ups allow an expert to examine your heating system’s inner workings to ensure all components work properly.
- Proper airflow: Limited or restricted airflow can put a strain on your heating system, leading to increased repairs or a shortened lifespan. Tune-ups include airflow tests to measure how the fan is working to move air throughout your property.
- Improve energy efficiency: A furnace tune-up includes cleaning and calibration to keep your heating system running as efficiently as possible.