Are you tired of suffering the summer heat or building a new home? If you don’t have an AC or your current unit has seen better days, you can count on our team at Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning for top-tier AC installation services.
We’re the number one air conditioning installation company in Gresham, OR. We offer the best possible cooling system solutions with some of the best warranties in the state.
Need an HVAC system replaced, or need a heater too? We also offer comprehensive heating services.
Choosing the Right AC for Your Needs
The right AC for your home will depend on various factors, including its square footage, layout, and more. For a large space with several rooms, a central unit may be more cost-effective. If your home is small, has no ductwork, or you don’t have the budget for a central HVAC system, go for a ductless unit.
Here are a few more factors to consider:
- Cooling capacity: If your AC’s cooling capacity is higher than you need, you'll waste energy, but if it's too low, it may not adequately meet your needs.
- Energy-efficiency: Only go for an Energy Star rated AC, ensuring it meets the most stringent energy-efficiency requirements.
- Extra features: Modern air conditioners come with various add-ons for increased comfort, such as anti-bacteria filters, smart controls, dehumidifiers, heaters, and auto-cleaning.
Let our NATE-certified AC contractor evaluate your space and recommend cooling system options that fit your budget and other requirements.
Do I Need an AC Replacement?
Most air conditioners have relatively long lifespans, but eventually, you'll need to consider a replacement. When might an AC replacement be your best option?
- You have remodeled your house, and your current AC isn’t powerful enough to cool your expanded space.
- Your current AC is over a decade old and has undergone several repairs.
- A new model would offer significantly better energy-efficiency, or you want different features.
If your AC falls under any of the above categories, get in touch with our team. We’re happy to help you decide if a replacement is necessary, and if so, select the right unit.
Want to see if AC repair can bring your under-performing air conditioner back to life? Give us a call!
Work With Gresham’s Top AC Installation Company
Whether you need an AC for a new construction project or an existing building, Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning is up to the task. We offer financing options that make paying for a new AC hassle-free, and we work around your schedule.
As a trade ally of Energy Trust of Oregon, we’re committed to providing energy-efficient solutions to our customers. When you choose us, you can expect:
- Quick turnaround times
- No mess left behind
- Accurate estimates
- Easy scheduling