When the weather gets cold here in Gresham, OR, many home and business owners rely on a furnace to keep their interiors comfortable. Since these machines continuously run almost all year round, they're bound to become damaged at some point due to wear-and-tear.
Whenever you run into trouble with your unit, don't hesitate to give us a call. At Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer quality repairs that can effectively restore your heater's performance.
Why choose us:
- Local family-owned and operated company
- Quality service with a white glove experience
- Trained, experienced technicians
Having trouble with both your heating and cooling? We’re a full-service HVAC company and can handle both furnace and AC repair!
When Should You Call for a Furnace Repair Service?
Furnaces – or any other heating element, for that matter – can be incredibly dangerous when damaged. The moment you notice these warning signals, you should call our 24-hour furnace repair service:
- Tripped carbon-monoxide detector for gas furnaces
- Abnormal furnace smells
- Difficulty starting the unit
- Discolored pilot light
- Inadequate heat
- Persistent noises
- Poor air quality
Count on Us for Timely, Long-Lasting Furnace Repairs
As a leading local furnace service company, we know the frustration and discomfort a broken furnace can bring. That's why our technicians always strive to provide the most effective remedies. Clogged up filters, gas leaks, faulty ignition – whatever the problem – we have the skills, experience, and equipment to handle it.
We always give upfront prices with no hidden fees, and we get to work after receiving your approval. If you have young children or elders in your household, we also have emergency furnace repair services for critical situations.
If your unit is too old or damaged, sometimes getting a furnace replacement is the better option.
Is Professional Furnace Maintenance Worth It?
Professional furnace maintenance is absolutely worth it. Furnace upkeep involves checking each system component and testing, adjusting, and cleaning them. With our help, you can save money on costly repairs and enjoy consistent heating, among other benefits.
Our maintenance process includes:
- Assessing the system’s startup cycle and safety controls
- Inspecting the power connections in an electrical furnace
- Checking the burner and flame sensor in an oil or gas furnace
- Examining the vent system and removing blockages
- Testing the amp draw of the blower motor
- Calibrating the pilot control in a gas or oil furnace
- Examining the belts for signs of damage
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Lubricating moving parts