The weather here in Gresham, OR, remains fairly chilly for most of the year. Your heating system needs to work extra hard to keep your home comfortably warm. If something goes wrong with your unit, you need a reliable heating service company to assist quickly. After all, no one wants to stay in a cold home any longer than they need to.
At Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer the best heating solutions to keep the cold at bay. Whether you want your unit professionally maintained or a new one installed, there's nothing our technicians can't handle.
Call us for any of the following services:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial Heating Services
If you’re encountering issues with your system, don't hesitate to call for quick, quality heater repair.
Our heating solutions include but are far from limited to the repair, installation, and maintenance of:
- Ductless heaters
- Heat pumps
- Commercial heating systems
Don’t Ignore These Warning Signs of Heater Damage
If you want to avoid a complete heating system failure, you can keep an eye out for common symptoms indicating that your unit needs servicing. The damage usually becomes worse over time, so prompt action is the best solution!
- Cold Spots: If you have a central heater, but there are rooms in your property that don't seem to be getting enough heat, our heating contractors can assess your ductwork.
- Persistent odors: Damaged mechanical and electrical parts often smell like burning plastic or rubber. If you have a gas furnace, be wary of sulfurous smells that might indicate a dangerous leak.
- Rising utility costs: A damaged unit often uses up more energy to produce the same amount of heat. If your electric/gas bills seem off, give us a call.
- Loud noises: Screeching, clanking, and banging might mean a loosened or worn-down component.
When Should You Replace Your Heater?
Keep your unit in good shape, and it can last for over 15 years! However, there will come a point where it begins to lose its efficiency and break down more frequently. If your heater requires constant repairs and your utility bills are too high, it might be time to consider getting an upgrade.
As an established heat pump and furnace contractor, our technicians won’t recommend a replacement unless it’s the better option in the long run. We always look for the most cost-effective solutions, whatever the job.
Ready to install a new heater? We can provide you with numerous heating options from top brands like RUUD!
Keep Your Unit in Top Shape With Professional Maintenance
Every piece of complex machinery will benefit from a professional maintenance. Many people take their car in for regular tune-ups and inspections, yet many don’t treat their HVAC equipment with the same kind of care.
If you want your unit to run its best, we’re the heat pump and furnace service company you need. Our technicians will handle all the heavy lifting, from securing every connection, and cleaning every component to fixing minor issues before they become worse.
The benefits of regular heating system upkeep include:
- Enhanced comfort and safety
- Lower chance of costly repairs
- Longer unit lifespan
- Higher energy efficiency