You spend countless hours in your home—you should keep it comfortable and safe. Our local professionals at Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning will help you keep dirt, dust, and pollen out of your indoor air with top-of-the-line air purifiers and cleaners.
We’ve helped the good people of Gresham, OR, improve their indoor air quality for nearly a decade and go above and beyond to offer the best possible service and results. You can count on us for upfront pricing, honesty, integrity, and experience.
Make your indoor environment even more comfortable with our humidifier installation and repair services.
Problems That Can Be Solved by Installing an Air Cleaner System
Without an air purifier or sanitizer, you and other occupants in your home will be exposed to pollutants such as mold, pollen, dust, and pet dander daily. Your heating and cooling system will spread these particulates to every part of your home, potentially causing the following symptoms and more:
- Sneezing and congestion
- Throat and nose irritation
- Asthma or allergy symptoms
- Susceptibility to respiratory infections
- Unpleasant odors
Benefits of a Whole-Home Air Purifier
If you want a fast and less expensive solution to poor indoor air quality, you can purchase a less powerful portable purifier to keep a single room clean. However, a whole-house air purifier uses your existing ductwork to give you consistent air quality control for your entire property.
Whole-home systems are a larger investment but give you more consistent results and are more energy-efficient than smaller units.
Keep your whole-home system operating efficiently by scheduling HVAC duct replacement and repair services.
Find the Air Filtration System That Is Right for Your Home
Before installing an air cleaner or purifier, our experts will work with you to find out which option will be the most effective in your space. You can choose from the following types of air filtration systems:
- Ionic or Electrostatic filters: Use magnets to generate negative ions that attract 97% of air contaminants, including dust and common allergens. Ionic filters are 30 times more effective than regular filters and work particularly well against smoke.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters: Destroy almost all contaminants bigger than 0.3 microns with activated carbon. They were designed to stop radioactive particles but are also effective at removing mold, pollen, and dust.
- Media filters: Attach to your HVAC appliances to capture up to 95% of all air contaminants. These filters are exceptionally sturdy and last between three and six months.
- UV Sanitizers: Are the best option for reducing airborne illnesses and disease. The sanitizers use ultraviolet light air filters to completely eliminate microorganisms rather than trapping them.
Depending on your home’s needs, we will install a whole-house air filtration system that works best for your square footage, budget, and necessary filtration levels. In addition to acting as a certified Ruud Pro Partner, our team is trained to install and service a variety of different models and brands.