Don’t have enough space in your property for a conventional HVAC system? With a ductless mini-split system, you can keep your home warm or cool without the need to install bulky, costly ductwork.
At Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, we provide quality air conditioner services in Gresham, OR, that exceeds every expectation. Whether you need repairs, replacements, or installation services, we’re the right team for the job.
By choosing us, you get:
- A local, family-owned company that knows the area
- Experienced and well-trained technicians
- Top-tier customer service
Having trouble with your existing HVAC system? Our repair services are the solution!
Why Opt for Ductless Mini-Split Installation?
Apart from the lower price point and less invasive installation process, getting a ductless mini-split air conditioner and heater offers other significant benefits:
- Cheaper utility costs: Unlike central HVAC systems, ductless units can save more energy because you only need to install them in parts of your property that need temperature regulation.
- Highly flexible temperature control: A ductless heating and air system works both as a heater and AC unit, so you can keep your home comfortable regardless of the season!
- Better indoor air quality: Ductless mini-splits use effective air filtration systems that are much easier to clean than their ductwork counterparts.
- Environmentally friendly: With the compact size, safer refrigerant, and zoning capabilities of a ductless mini-split AC system, choosing them over other HVAC devices can significantly lower your carbon footprint.
Not sure what kind of model you should get? Our technicians will assess your property and make a recommendation. As a Ruud Pro Partner, we can provide you with excellent options, great prices, and quality service!
Signs You Need Ductless System Repair
If you already own a ductless mini-split unit, you should know that they rarely break without warning. It's important to keep an eye out for signs of a problem. Our technicians will diagnose your unit, find the problem, and apply the appropriate fix.
Here are some common warning signs to watch out for:
- Reduction in heating or cooling output
- Unusually high utility bills
- Unresponsive controls
- Constant cycling
- Weak airflow
- Off smells
- Unexplained moisture
If you think that your property might benefit more from a centralized system, check out our other HVAC installation services for more options!
Get the Ductless Mini-Split HVAC Services You Need
HVAC devices are complex pieces of machinery, and ductless mini-split systems are no exception. Whether you need installation, repair, or routine maintenance, getting a trained technician to do the heavy lifting will save you time and effort—and that’s exactly what you can expect from our team.