Heaters work silently in the background, diligently keeping our homes comfortable. Sadly, many people often forget that these machines require regular care until they begin to break down.
Heating problems can be inconvenient – or worse – dangerous. At Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, it’s our job to keep your unit in excellent shape and provide quick repairs. With a well-maintained heater, you get peace of mind even on the coldest months here in Gresham, OR.
Whenever you choose us, you work with:
- A local, family-run business with knowledge and experience in the area
- A trade ally of Energy Trust of Oregon
- Courteous, well-trained technicians
Is your heater past its prime? Enjoy lower utility bills and better performance with a modern heater replacement!
When to Call Us for Professional Repairs
The last thing anyone wants is a heater that doesn't work. By knowing when there's a problem with your unit, you can easily avoid a complete breakdown. Give our 24-hour heating repair technicians a call if you notice these common warning signs:
- Inconsistent heating
- Unusually high indoor moisture
- Odd noises coming from the unit
- Constant cycling
- Sulfurous smells from a gas furnace
Our Technicians Can Tackle Any Heater Issue
Whether you need zoned or central heating repair, we have the specialized tools and know-how to conduct them quickly and effectively. Here are some of the issues that we frequently encounter:
- Damaged heat exchanger: A faulty component can significantly affect your system’s heat output.
- Dirty air filters: Dirty, clogged filters reduce airflow, which can cause a unit to overheat and cause serious damage.
- Faulty igniter: If you’re finding it challenging to turn on your heater, it might be due to a broken pilot control or electric ignition.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: This issue can affect your comfort levels and cause your fan to work harder.
- Broken limit switch: A damaged limit switch needs replacing before it can affect the blower’s performance.
- Frayed blower belt or ball bearings: When these components suffer from severe wear and tear, they often create loud, scraping, or screeching noises.
If you’re encountering issues with your business’s heating system, we also offer timely commercial HVAC repairs!
Avoid the Need for Repairs With Regular Heating Maintenance
With professional upkeep, you have a much lower chance of needing an emergency heating service. We follow a comprehensive heater tune-up process that ensures your system and all of its components are in exemplary condition. That includes lubricating moving parts, adjusting operating controls, replacing air filters, and more!