Between finding the right heater for your property and correctly installing it, getting a new heating system can be challenging, especially for first-timers – but our technicians are here to make things easier.
At Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, our goal is to streamline the heater replacement or installation process and handle all the heavy lifting. With our quality services in Gresham, OR, you can enjoy a warm and comfortable home for years to come!
Countless home and business owners choose us because we:
- Provide long-lasting and cost-effective heating solutions
- Are a local, family-owned and operated company
- Have experienced, courteous professionals
Already have an existing heater? Be sure to keep it in excellent condition with regular professional maintenance!
What Type of Heater Should You Install?
The HVAC industry is continuously growing, with more and more heater options becoming available. How can you narrow down your list and find one that matches your needs and preferences? Here are the most common types of heaters and their main advantages:
- Ductless heaters: Ductless heaters are excellent for warming smaller areas. They have the most minimally intrusive installation – and a lower price point – since they don’t require ductwork or piping.
- Furnaces: Furnaces use metal coils to heat passing air, which then travels through vents and into your rooms. You don't have to worry about leaks or water damage with these heaters.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps collect outdoor heat instead of directly producing it. Thanks to their special design, they also double as an air conditioner and are typically more energy-efficient.
Not sure which one to get? As an established heating contractor, we can assess your property and recommend the best model.
Replacing Your Old Heater
On average, heaters last over 15 years with proper maintenance, but even the best systems eventually fail. At Gresham Heating and Air Conditioning, we can check your older unit and provide you with the most cost-effective options.
It might be smart to start considering a heating replacement if:
- You notice a steep rise in your heating bills.
- Your heater requires frequent repairs or is running louder than usual.
- Your unit's output doesn't seem to match the thermostat settings.
Think repairs might be enough to get your system back up and running at peak performance? Let’s find out! Schedule a heater repair service today!
Work With Gresham's Top Heating Service Company
Our team has the certification, specialized equipment, and technical expertise to install any heating system from any brand. We go above and beyond to offer the best models with the best warranties. We also have convenient financing options to help make getting the heater you need more affordable.